Tuesday, December 21, 2010

SAVAGES TAKE OVER THE WEST

The town I live in used to be a nice, well mannered Scottish hamlet in British Columbia, just adjacent to Hong couver, sorry Vancouver. Stupid female-in-power based immigration policies have made sure that this has changed. Because every two legged creature is somehow 'equal' as most dim-witted women and their drooling eunuchs believe, we have been invaded by stupid savages getting all their free stuff while the Wild White Bitches get more exotic sperm to guzzle.
 My particular town has been invaded by Asians and Persians, or more appropriately, Zipper Heads and Sand Niggers. These stupid subhuman idiots arrogantly chatter away in their own languages when not crashing their BMW's into us poor White people. The Zipper Heads sound like goddamn monkeys while the Persian Sand Niggers talk like they are constantly clearing their throats. The Persian guys all seem to look and dress the same with their trendy fag clothes and haircuts and waaay too much cologne. These closet Turd Burglars talk like that from clearing each other's jism out of their throats I suppose.
One day I'm in the waiting room at my doctor's office and there's about 10 Sand Niggers jabbering away like a bunch of animals so I thought I'd express my opinion... "Why don't you speak English or just shut the fuck up". Wow. Suddenly every single Savage spoke Perfect English, especially when it cam to "You are a racist" and "You are prejudiced". I answered that in fact I was intelligent enough to know the biological and innate differences between the races and I did pre judge, it's called Rational Thought. One guy in particular trying to be Mr. Tough got himself torn a new asshole "You idiots need the White Man to save you and wipe your ass for you, so show some respect for the VERY SHORT TIME YOU WILL BE HERE, because NOBODY WANTS YOU HERE EXCEPT THE DUMB WHITE BITCHES.
Because it illegal to douse them in gasoline and throw matches at them I guess we will have to wait it out until the West collapses under the weight of 'free stuff for all' and it breaks apart into a million ethnic pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment